Kinesiology Tape can be used before, during and after riding, and can stay on for three to five days without harming the skin. The use of Kinesiology Tape can help relieve muscle pain, promote the healing process and support ligaments. It is also used to increase blood flow to muscles and joints, to soothe overworked muscles and to strengthen weak or fatigued muscles.
“When Kinesiology tape is combined with Osteotherapy the normal benefits of each therapy are excelled and it becomes clear why the use of Kinesiology Tape has become so popular for both horse and rider.”
Contact Vickie, Certified Equi-Tape Practitioner, to book your horse’s therapy appointment.
We Use Equi-Tape® Equine Kinesiology Tape to:
- Support ligaments, tendons and joints
- Prevent injury and speed recovery
- Help with injury rehabilitation
- Increase circulation and promote healing
- Increase equine athletic potential
- Decrease muscle spasms
- Reduce inflammation and associated pain
- Reduce swelling and edema
- Re-educate muscle memory
- Please contact us for a consultation.